Move to UVa Centralized Exchange Service
For Those Moving from the Central Mail Service (CMS)
Information about Moving to Exchange
Considering moving to UVa’s Centralized Exchange Service? The following pages may help you:
- Moving to Exchange: Frequently-Asked Questions (FAQs)
- About the CMS to Exchange Migration
- Exchange-Related Training Options
- Getting Started with Exchange
Questions about Moving to Exchange
- What benefits do I gain by having an account on the centralized UVa Exchange Service?
- If I get an Exchange account, will my UVa email address change?
- If I get an Exchange account, do I need to buy Outlook? Can I keep using my own preferred email program instead?
- How do I request a UVa Exchange account?
- More FAQs about moving to Exchange